We’re looking for an innovative and experienced senior developer to join the Codekit Express Private Limited Company. The Developer will work on systems and features in an agile project environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The developer will lead a project team to deliver on systems and features requested by a Product Owner in an Agile project environment. Architect and consult on system design, technologies and processes and liaise between Business Analysts, Product Owners and the development team.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant Degree or 3/4-year technical Diploma
- Honours or postgraduate degree preferred
- Strong theoretical programming grounding required
Technical Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years hands on development experience
- C# / .Net experience essential
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Team leadership experience
- Working knowledge of SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
- Web Services (Microsoft WCF and WebAPI)
- Microsoft Web Application Technologies (MVC)
- Entity Framework
- Git Source Control
- Agile & Test Driven Development experience
- Mentorship & recruitment / interviewing experience
- Scrum master certification or experience running scrum team
- Financial industry exposure
- Comprehensive thought and error handling solutions
- Technical specification writing and communication skills essential
- Ability to pick up new technologies easily
- Proven people management skills
- Analytical as well as strong development skills
- Delivery focused
- Able to work in projects (multi-task) environment
- Responsive to change
- Ability to interact with clients at a systems analysis level preferable
Package & Remuneration
Market Related Salary
- 20 Leave days per year
- Mentoring and career growth opportunities
- Work remotely from anywhere in South Africa (role and client dependant)
- Study leave to write examinations
Why Codekit Express?/ Our culture and Values
Codekit Express is a private limited company filled with like-minded individuals who want to deliver excellent professional services, and are motivated to make a positive impact in our world through technology. Our company values are Mutual Respect, Personal Excellence and People Matter. These are an integral part of how we work with our clients and colleagues, and guide us in all our projects and partnerships.
While we offer remote working, we are a consulting company, so you may be required to work from the client site occasionally.
We offer a well-established mentorship programme where you are paired with an experienced colleague, who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn.
We strive to provide innovative solutions and inspire each other to be the best we can be. If you’re looking to join an organisation where people really do matter, take a look at our open roles.